Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Something happened to my account

martinpi2

Reaction score
I am not actually new to this forum, but something happened to my original account "martinpi" so I have not enough privileges to do anything like posting a thread or answering a thread.
So I created a new account.
Sorry for any confusion this might cause.

I am not actually new to this forum, but something happened to my original account "martinpi" so I have not enough privileges to do anything like posting a thread or answering a thread.
So I created a new account.
Sorry for any confusion this might cause.
Nothing happened to it you were on it yesterday.
The only restriction you will have after you join as far as posting or starting a thread is in classifieds.
Now sometimes you might be held up in queue but when it
gets approved it post.
if you can’t get back to your first account let me know and will have it looked at by a Admin then we will kill your new account as you can’t have 2 per our guidelines..

Nothing happened to it you were on it yesterday.
The only restriction you will have after you join as far as posting or starting a thread is in classifieds.
Now sometimes you might be held up in queue but when it
gets approved it post.
if you can’t get back to your first account let me know and will have it looked at by a Admin then we will kill your new account as you can’t have 2 per our guidelines..

Thanks for answering.

tellopilots-privileges.jpg

This is what happened to my old account.
Yes, I can login. I just did it to see if the problem still exists. It exists, see attached screenshot.
Whenever I try to post something, in whatever forum, when I try to reply to a post, I get that "insufficient privileges" thing.
I cannot reply to a personal message.

It is not that bad, I can use the new account, anyway.

Greetings, Martin

Thanks for answering.

View attachment 5728

This is what happened to my old account.
Yes, I can login. I just did it to see if the problem still exists. It exists, see attached screenshot.
Whenever I try to post something, in whatever forum, when I try to reply to a post, I get that "insufficient privileges" thing.
I cannot reply to a personal message.

It is not that bad, I can use the new account, anyway.

Greetings, Martin
OK lets let @BigAl07 see what the issue is and we can get this fixed .

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843