Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Something wrong with the Recording

Ansia

Reaction score
Well I decided to record a video on my Tello for the heck of recording a video for the first time and to try this "RAW" option aTelloPilot has. Well it turned out it isn't RAW at all, but that brings me to the next problem. I had 0 interference since I was away from any civilization, had full signal throughout the entire flight, but I get artifacts in my footage and frame skipping like mad. It did this in mp4 and RAW formats. Do any of you know what could it have been? I wasn't able to test TelloFPV, because the mosquitoes were eating me alive so I only recorded 5 minutes of video between the 2 options and left. The video is poorly made, the light sucks, but you get to see the curves of the guy behind the annoying posts. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

P.S. That huge ball at the end is a military base. This is as close as anyone will ever get to fly a drone near a military installation. :eek:

P.S. That huge ball at the end is a military base. This is as close as anyone will ever get to fly a drone near a military installation. :eek:

That may be the key information here. Looks like a huge trackball, maybe its using BT?

no, in TelloFpv this interference would trigger the "corrupt video stream bolt" to flash if you you had it active.
No such thing in aTelloPilot AFAIK

no, in TelloFpv this interference would trigger the "corrupt video stream bolt" to flash if you you had it active.
No such thing in aTelloPilot AFAIK

I'll try next time with TelloFPV but at another location. Those mosquitoes were the devil incarnate.

I'll try next time with TelloFPV but at another location. Those mosquitoes were the devil incarnate.
For comparison this makes makes only sense if you try one after the other in the same location. And re-start the Tello between these tests to eliminate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv