Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Sony experia xz premium not working with tello

Butchukoy

Reaction score
Is there anyone having problem with sony experia phone using the tello app. It seems it isn't compatible with tello. I tried using it but can't save photo and video on my phone. Contacted tello helps and told me it might be due to compatibility issues. Is any one experiencing this issue. If they resolve and how they do it. Thanks

One thing I can think of is that the Tello app didn't properly "ask" for permissions (mine was glitchy) and so the android permissions pop-up didn't properly appear. If you go into your settings->apps and then find the tello app, you can find a permissions section, and make sure you turn on storage and location permissions. Then force close the app and then load the tello app again, connect to the drone and see if that works.

Thanks!
I had tried that with the advice of tello helps staff on line but still not working. But with my daughters iPhone 6s it does work able to save photos and video. Maybe Sony phone doesn't work well with tello at present. Hope the problem can be ractify. Thanks for the info anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
97bugsinthecode