Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Spark or Mavic air

Congratulations! I think you made an excellent choice. The Spark is an amazing value for the money. I was out earlier today flying my Spark and the quality of the photos and video continue to amaze me. The ease with which you can hand launch and land makes it a drone you can fly almost anywhere. In addition it is still the only drone in DJIs line-up that can be docked via the charging station.

Enjoy your new Spark.

Chris
Thank you Chris for your message! One question I have: you mention that the Spark can be docked via the charging station? What exactly do you mean by that? Thank you for your reply,

Regards, Daniel

Thank you Chris for your message! One question I have: you mention that the Spark can be docked via the charging station? What exactly do you mean by that? Thank you for your reply,

Regards, Daniel
The Spark charging Station a small unit that holds the Spark with its battery installed plus two other batteries. It has its own built in battery that can be used to charge the Spark and the two additional batteries. It also has a USB port that can be used to charge the controller or a phone. When I am out with my Spark I can fly all 3 batteries and then put everything on the charger and go to the next location while everything is charging. It will always charge the battery in the Spark first so it is ready for your next flight. In addition the the charging station protects the Spark - no gimbal cover needed.

Here’s some pictures of mine:
920059CF-90C1-4BFA-8040-0F173AAA6556.jpeg5207980B-63D7-4D43-9482-4CD27849499D.jpeg

There are some other cheaper charger solutions that also have a built in battery but they do not include the Spark with its battery. I like the Charging Station because it is small and portable just like the Spark. It goes everywhere my Spark goes.

Hope this helps.

Chris

The Spark charging Station a small unit that holds the Spark with its battery installed plus two other batteries. It has its own built in battery that can be used to charge the Spark and the two additional batteries. It also has a USB port that can be used to charge the controller or a phone. When I am out with my Spark I can fly all 3 batteries and then put everything on the charger and go to the next location while everything is charging. It will always charge the battery in the Spark first so it is ready for your next flight. In addition the the charging station protects the Spark - no gimbal cover needed.

Here’s some pictures of mine:
View attachment 3890View attachment 3891

There are some other cheaper charger solutions that also have a built in battery but they do not include the Spark with its battery. I like the Charging Station because it is small and portable just like the Spark. It goes everywhere my Spark goes.

Hope this helps.

Chris
Thanks for your message Chris! I will consider this! Have a nice weekend! ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv