Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Superbowl no fly zone.

I just had to laugh. On the news the said that there is a 30 mile no fly zone near the stadium complex and that this includes drones. I understand the need for security and safety, but they showed some already confiscated drones. One was a tello. I found it odd that that us the one that they picked as an example. Its winter you get so few good weather days to fly and they take a few good ones away. What is a tello that technically can only go 30 feet high do 20 miles away?

Hi hi..Good to hear they take the little bug serious ;-) The regulations is some "mushy" here in Norway. It is something about when a drone is under 200 gram and only wifi operated and always in seight it is a "playdrone" and is an exception from the rules, but thats all you have to go on..So it will be normal personal privacy rules that goes. So they can take it if that is the case..? I m not sure

Well, we had an UN event last year in my city, and there was strict no-fly zone of 50 km radius. If I were a delegate, I'd rather worry about snipers, who "safeguarded" the event -- on roofs, mid-winter... One sneeze and the results could be much more interesting than anything Tello can do :)

Reactions: xcrost

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv