Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

T1s

HoverHappy

Reaction score
After 3 days of watching videos and reading different forums I still couldn't find how to hook my t1s to the Tello I finally watched a guy from Mexico I think and by watching him I noticed he connected the controller through the app not the initial phone on Bluetooth and then he said( I really didn't understand him but I watched his fingers) go to menu find Tello open app and allow permissions . This seem to cure all my ills. I hope this can save someone from a two-day headache from eye strain! By the way greetings from Texas y'all Newby till the end

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

I appreciate it guys it's nice to have someone out there who knows and understands these things better than I. I've got a few drones about 3 q500 a couple of bugs 3 3/8 and to Telos but honestly I think my Tello those are my favorite drones you can take them anywhere and have a blast

Reactions: dirkclod
I didn't quite understand your question. The T1D control connects directly to the Tello app. It is different from the other controls you have to connect to first on the phone.

I was saying what work for me was to make sure Tello was connected to the Wi-Fi, then turn on Bluetooth. Don't worry about making a connection to remote there. Exit go to Tello app find controller settings and open there you will see your remote model. Push your model and a connection should be made. One thing that was holding me back was I had to go to the menu that shows all of my apps then scroll down to Tello and open. It wants you to allow permissions such as location very important. I did not need to do this if I was just going to fly my Tello with my phone but, for some reason this must be on for my controller to work. Don't know how to explain it any other way but, it worked for me when everything else failed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv