Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Gamesir T1s bluetooth working fine with Tello

Boston

Reaction score
I've ordered Gamesir T1s with an OTG cable for my Samsung phone. I couldn't get the button mapping to work for some reason, then just for kick, I tried to use the controller via bluetooth with Tello and I found it quite pleasant flying. The reason I ordered OTG cable because I read up about the lag issue, but I really couldn't find anything wrong with "bluetooth" and I'm probably more happy with less wire to hook up before flying.

Is it possible because of the new Tello update on the stock app might have fixed whatever the Tello issue with Bluetooth controller? Any input is appreciated

BT works fine and no noticeable lag. But it causes more video interference and frame drops.

Reactions: Boston
BT works fine and no noticeable lag. But it causes more video interference and frame drops.
Thanks, do you have any inputs on the controller buttons when using OTG cable? T1s is recognized, but the buttons just won't work.

I am really split on this one. I have two T1s controllers and both cause significant lag using bluetooth in comparison to OTG cable

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karlyan