Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Taking Tello up at 30 m

Guorium

Reaction score
Pretty town! Nice flight in a bit of snow haha

Reactions: Duken

Ansia

Reaction score
I decided to take Tello up at 30 m (for the first time). I did that by setting the altitude in the Tello app (without needing TALS app).
When you got up there, did you see it?

Tone

Reaction score
Asume you used wifi extender? Good shooting. Amacing what this little bug can do if its not to windy and the user nows a little bit about videoshooting. Only wish the the camera had better exposure so the videoes would be more bright.

Reactions: Duken

Duken

Reaction score
Asume you used wifi extender? Good shooting. Amacing what this little bug can do if its not to windy and the user nows a little bit about videoshooting. Only wish the the camera had better exposure so the videoes would be more bright.
Thank you! Yes, I used the Xiaomi Mi 2 extender.
Setting the EV at a value above 1,7 (instead of 1) would give more brightness to the shooting.

Tone

Reaction score
Thanks for answer. Yes I now you can adjust it, but when I dont use automatic it seems to be more disturbance on the video (TELLO APP) On Tello fpv app it seems to be more "pixeldisturbance" again. Dont now why. I have not seen any video in here with ok light on any app so I think it is just the optic on the camera. Please let us see if anyone has fixed it.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ppcppc