Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello altitude

Hi @Bobbysk

If using the stock Ryze Tello app, go to settings (gear icon), More, there should be an Altitude setting to adjust from 2m to 30m.

If using TelloFPV, tap the "hamburger icon", Main settings, Main tab, adjust Altitude Limit similarly.

Reactions: Kozzyt
Hi @Bobbysk

If using the stock Ryze Tello app, go to settings (gear icon), More, there should be an Altitude setting to adjust from 2m to 30m.

If using TelloFPV, tap the "hamburger icon", Main settings, Main tab, adjust Altitude Limit similarly.
I have already done this but even after setting altitude limit to max 30 in both the apps it is not going beyond 15 m altitude... flying in India

• Clean the VPS sensors (IR emitter/receiver, pinhole camera in between)
  • Calibrate IMU and center of gravity (barometer may be off)

• Clean the VPS sensors (IR emitter/receiver, pinhole camera in between)
  • Calibrate IMU and center of gravity (barometer may be off)
How to get barometer back on...and how to calibrate centre of gravity ? Please suggest

Ok thanks ...will try
I have done/ tried everything as suggested but it is still not going beyond altitude of 15 metres even with WiFi extender,seems it's altitude has been locked at 15 metres by the software ((in spite of changed the value to 30 metres of course it is appearing 30 metre in the application.) This is to mention I am flying it in India and yes in hilly area..

Perhaps a faulty component. Might need to submit a ticket to Ryze tech support.

There’s several apps out there to help you adjust the altitude up to 30m. I use “AltLimitTELLO”, it only cost $.99 and works great. You only have to adjust it once and it will save the settings for future flying.

Attachments

• DFC190CA-13BB-4FFC-8289-4F664CA7F3ED.png
    DFC190CA-13BB-4FFC-8289-4F664CA7F3ED.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 20

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv