Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello App Update - Android

I totally agree with you. All of us TELLO drivers, we were lucky enough to have an app like TelloFPV!?

Reactions: IroN
So from what I understand, they released a kind of Beta test only on some devices to act as a "Guinea pig" ...

I wonder how many people are actually ONLY using the default app, as opposed to third party software eg TelloFPV.

Personally, TelloFPV is my app of choice.

Reactions: Flydrone
I wonder how many people are actually ONLY using the default app, as opposed to third party software eg TelloFPV.

Personally, TelloFPV is my app of choice.
I switched to TelloFPV as soon as the first Beta was released here on the forum ..
The Ryze app has only been used a few times. 2 or 3

Reactions: Clinton1
Waaaa! I want TelloFPV for IOS.
Tell Ryze to update their SDK documents to include an authorization / license agreement that allows us to control the drone. That should be enough to keep Apple happy.

Since Apple told me to get lost I don't spend a minute on the Apple apps.

Tell Ryze to update their SDK documents to include an authorization / license agreement that allows us to control the drone. That should be enough to keep Apple happy.

Hopefully they’ll come around..possible cash flow/exposure increase for them!

Wow! Don’t blame you. Our loss!

I estimate my annual revenue to be around 0.00000015 % of their app store revenue. They loose 30% of this, so 0.00000005%. Plus / minus a few dollars

I am sure they could not care less :)

I estimate my annual revenue to be around 0.00000015 % of their app store revenue. They loose 30% of this, so 0.00000005%. Plus / minus a few dollars

I am sure they could not care less :)

My bad...I wasn’t clear...I was talking about Ryze. Your app is almost always mentioned when there’s Tello talk. I feel you have definitely helped in extending Tello’s shelf life. Looks like they would be accommodating.

Yeah, Apple is uh, a bit? :) controlling. I’m sure it can be really frustrating!

I hope it doesn't stops you from realising "active tracking" for Android [emoji880]

Enviado de meu SM-N975F usando o Tapatalk

I don't think Ryze wants to do anything that looks like endorsing or promoting me. At least not without prior consultation with their legal departments in the major markets.

Right now I'm busy with a small update for TelloFpv. Should be ready in a few days.
Next job afterwards will be to either release TelloMe on Apple, or port over to Android.

Reactions: SMNETO and IroN

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thepresentx