Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello at Google Earth, flying over river park like you never seen before

raulvolador

Reaction score
Hi all,

Have you ever seen your Ryze Tello path drawn over a gloriuos 3D Goodgle Earth layer ?

In this video, filmed in a calm, winter afternoon you can enjoy a pleasant Tello flight over an urban park, plus a beutiful sunset tree colors, plus an amazing photo-pano stitched at photosop. All of said mixed with gorgeus 3D Google Earth layers rendered at vGPS addon, part of TelloFPV android app from @volatello. I plenty recomend you this tool if you plan to push your Tello beyond it's limits.

For this flight I used an stock, unmodified Ryze Tello, Samsung Galaxy A40 Android phone, Gamesir T1 controller, USB OTG cable, Quanum V2 Pro FPV Googles for total flight inmmersion.

R.

Hi, nice clip, what would be the use for this google earth feature? What do you plan to do with these datas?

cheers

Reactions: raulvolador
I have used .kml logging files to access/extract data from flight logs. This is what you are using here, but I'm not clear from the 'theme park ride' what you can see in terms of data?

I would be able to see available gps sats, airspeed, altitude, signal strength etc by mouse hovering the ride at any given point,,,,

I have used .kml logging files to access/extract data from flight logs. This is what you are using here, but I'm not clear from the 'theme park ride' what you can see in terms of data?

I would be able to see available gps sats, airspeed, altitude, signal strength etc by mouse hovering the ride at any given point,,,,

I'm afraid at this moment only data availabe is date and time, position (latitude, longitude) and height above ground level.

You can get more data from *.DAT flight logs created by stock Ryze Tello app or aTelloPilot from @bluejune

See here

and read here Plotting Ryze Tello Routes with CsvView

and here
Drone log

Maybe you can contact @volate!lo at this forum for asking him adding new data to TelloFPV.

R.

Hi all,

Have you ever seen your Ryze Tello path drawn over a gloriuos 3D Goodgle Earth layer ?

In this video, filmed in a calm, winter afternoon you can enjoy a pleasant Tello flight over an urban park, plus a beutiful sunset tree colors, plus an amazing photo-pano stitched at photosop. All of said mixed with gorgeus 3D Google Earth layers rendered at vGPS addon, part of TelloFPV android app from @volatello. I plenty recomend you this tool if you plan to push your Tello beyond it's limits.

For this flight I used an stock, unmodified Ryze Tello, Samsung Galaxy A40 Android phone, Gamesir T1 controller, USB OTG cable, Quanum V2 Pro FPV Googles for total flight inmmersion.

R.

As always, great stuff Raul!?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843