Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello compatibility

Shimmering.MLG

Reaction score
Hi,
Do you have an LG smartphone and know if it works with DJI Tello? It's not on the compatibility list, but maybe I have luck because I have the latest Android version in the LG G4.
Also, I’d like to know if the gamesir remote controller works ok
Buy GameSir T1d Controller
I’d like to know these before purchasing.
Thanks in advanced!

Reactions: Yo-dude
Hi. Just to let you know. Lots of phones not on compatibility list do actually work. FYI I have a Samsun Galaxy 8+ Tello support said it might not work, but it does. Maybe find someone with a Tello, download the app and see if it works. I wager it does. l am waiting for Gamesire myself.

Hi. Just to let you know. Lots of phones not on compatibility list do actually work. FYI I have a Samsun Galaxy 8+ Tello support said it might not work, but it does. Maybe find someone with a Tello, download the app and see if it works. I wager it does. l am waiting for Gamesire myself.

Yo dude any problems regarding compatibility with your s8+ so far? Mine have a glitchy fpv or video recording... frameskipping every 3 seconds.

Yo dude any problems regarding compatibility with your s8+ so far? Mine have a glitchy fpv or video recording... frameskipping every 3 seconds.

Hey Darkbind,

no, not really. I dont shoot video that much to be honest. Sometimes when it is flying far away, at signal limit and or low light the monitor is a bit glitchy. But mostly it is smooth. I actually sort of gave up on shooting video. I do use a wifi booster sometimes. But even without it seems ok. Photos are great, except, like lots of phones, the pics show up a grey blocks. But l can eventually access them. Great quality. Have you chosen high quality setting? You might want to uninstall then reinstall the Tello app. Let me know.

Hey Darkbind,

no, not really. I dont shoot video that much to be honest. Sometimes when it is flying far away, at signal limit and or low light the monitor is a bit glitchy. But mostly it is smooth. I actually sort of gave up on shooting video. I do use a wifi booster sometimes. But even without it seems ok. Photos are great, except, like lots of phones, the pics show up a grey blocks. But l can eventually access them. Great quality. Have you chosen high quality setting? You might want to uninstall then reinstall the Tello app. Let me know.
If you use another gallery app the pics should show up correctly. I use A+ Gallery as it's supposedly the best one.

If you use another gallery app the pics should show up correctly. I use A+ Gallery as it's supposedly the best one.

Jdbye- Thank you! Great app! A+ Gallery. Really appreciate it!

I'm on a samsung 5s neo, much better for some reason if I put my phone in airplane mode first, start app and just follow the connect to tello , also I then use the back arrow to get back to the app,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv