Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello controller.

Marc Trainor

Reaction score
I just looked on the DJI website and it says the gamesir t1d is there for sale for about $29, and they have another one there for more money and they say these both work with the Tello. Marc.
Love to hear if anyone has purchased one yet and if and how it's working out? Marc.

Last edited:
The Gamesir connects to your device with Bluetooth, the Gamevice by cable.

There are reports that Bluetooth causes the video to be choppy.
I'm so new to this, I'm not sure what all that means, but I'm wondering why DJI would have the Gamesir T1d for sale as their recommended controller. I'm honestly not trying to be a smart alec, I'm just wondering? Marc.

I'm so new to this, I'm not sure what all that means, but I'm wondering why DJI would have the Gamesir T1d for sale as their recommended controller. I'm honestly not trying to be a smart alec, I'm just wondering? Marc.

Bluetooth is a wireless connection that may interfere with the wireless transmission of video from the aircraft to your phone or tablet.

The T1d is necessary for a Android phone connection, I hate flying any quads with virtual joysticks, may just be me but I can't wait for this to arrive.

$10 shipping kills it for me...I'l wait til it hits Amazon....
It's available from other venders, they just get it from DJI & add $15.00 shipping. I agree Amazon will probably have it in a few days or wks., right now the T1d is a DJI exclusive.And I hope I can root it to other quads I have. I like to fly, I'm not Spielberg.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv