Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello first run

MatsHawk

Reaction score
Hi y’all from Sweden
Got a Tello in Christmas present from my wife. So cool!
First run, outside in the garden. Hoovering, trying a little up/down, turning. Fine. How high will it go...? Controller max up, Tello right up in the sky. At high altitude it started to drift and maybe i did move the controller the wrong way...
speeding out of the garden... Disaster happend! our neighbour have a big oak tree...
10 to 12 meters up, there it was stuck in the branches.
I could get it down after some hard work with a crazy long stick but I guess I will fly more careful from now on... :)

Attachments

• 7466A441-7DD0-4EBC-AC3F-831FD241CCBA.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . (y)

Hi I be grateful if I could get some help with this. I got the tello drone for xmas as a gift brought it out the first day flew it up in the air and it just drifted away took off and wudnt answer to my commands on my phone app which I was using. We checked everywhere for 3 days in the large fields and trees and cant find it anywhere. Is there anyway I can get the data or how do I do it from my android phone . Will it give me the position where the drone might be as the customer service never got back to my emails . Any help would be appreciated I'd give to get my drone back as it was a gift from my girlfriend. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv