Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Footage at around 20 - 30 meters high, with Mi WiFi Extender 2

The Tello is really unbelievable! A $99 drone with a camera installed and an added Extender can do this but I also give credit to the pilot. Nice job Pilot and nice job Tello
HAVE FUN-FLY SAFELY

The Tello is really unbelievable! A $99 drone with a camera installed and an added Extender can do this but I also give credit to the pilot. Nice job Pilot and nice job Tello
HAVE FUN-FLY SAFELY
Thx for the compliment, have fun with ur Tello also mate !

Nice video mate, what phone you on? With the recent update my video feed has become crappy... But this looks great!

Nice video mate, what phone you on? With the recent update my video feed has become crappy... But this looks great!
Hi Matt, I use iphone 7, it works really well with my Tello App... yes, it’s unedited video, straight from the Tello app

Hi Matt, I use iphone 7, it works really well with my Tello App... yes, it’s unedited video, straight from the Tello app
The iPhone app seems so much better than the android experience... Such a shame for the android faithful lol

Reactions: Guz
Hi guys, just wanna share my footage with Tello. I’ve changed Tello altitude limit to 30 meters and was using Mi Wifi Extender 2. The video quality is pretty decent.
Check it out on my utube link:
Great vid.

How did you change the altitude limit?

Where is this you're flying mate? I've been trying to place the country but just can't. PS that bit rate is awesome for 30 meters in a built up area, good work!

Great vid.

How did you change the altitude limit?
I’m using TALS app, for the steps:
1. Connect your wifi to tello
2. Open TALS app (u mustn’t open the Tello app while opening the TALS)
3. Change the altitude limit
4. Close TALS app and connect back to Tello app
5. Your drone’s ready to go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv