Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello footage in the Snow

Re YouTube: 400 hours worth of videos are uploaded every minute -- 576,000 hours worth every day (as of 11/5/17)
Source: 160 Amazing YouTube Statistics

Prediction, now that Tello has appeared on the scene: we ain't seen nuthin' yet.

Reactions: TELLO👋
I'm sure they will keep improving this drone. Just look at footage from the early reviews and compare them to recent footage. The frame dropping issue seems to have been fixed. Your video shows fairly smooth framerate, but does seem pretty pixelated. Were you on Auto bitrate?

I'm sure they will keep improving this drone. Just look at footage from the early reviews and compare them to recent footage. The frame dropping issue seems to have been fixed. Your video shows fairly smooth framerate, but does seem pretty pixelated. Were you on Auto bitrate?
Nope the frame dropping is still just as bad, I edited out most of them. I had parts of it on auto because I forgot to set the video quality ? but at least you get less frame dropping on auto but not sure it’s a fair trade if you need half decent quality footage. Frame dropping is no longer an issue anyway check this video out LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv