Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello FPV units

Lou M

Reaction score
I've been using the Tello FPV app for a few months now. It's amazing, thank you Volatello. I just noticed that, I have my "Show units" (in Settings/Main/Misc) set to Imperial. I'm from the USA. The units on the Home screen show ft and ft/s. But in the Settings (ex: Altitude Limit, Minimum Altitude for RTH, Speed Limit for RTH) the units are in Metric (meters). Is there some way, in the app, that I can set those to Imperial? Thank you.

The next release will come tomorrow, including the changes for units.

All settings use metric internally because that is what the drone understands, so there are no even units when converted to imperial. For example its not "10ft" but "9,8ft" (which equals to 3 meters)

Reactions: xcrost
Thank you. That's close enough for me. I do have a couple of other questions. The Rate Limit / Boost, do I press and hold down the assigned button? Then when I release the button, it will go back to the original stick output? Also, the Panic/Stop button, I press and hold down the button. Then when I release the button, what does the Tello do? Thanks again.

these functions are only active while you press & hold.After you release Tello will just do what it does if no button is pressed.

For Stop button that means Tello will move according to stick positions of the active controller. If both sticks are neutral Tello will just hover in place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv