Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello FPV won't connect

Reaction score
I installed the Tello app after using the FPV Tello app. Now whenever I try to connect to the Tello FPV app it says "Connection to Tello... is Ryze Tello App still open?". I have uninstalled the Tello app. I am connected to the Tello WiFi. What can I do to make this work again?

I got it working again, but I don't know exactly how. Maybe it was the sequence of connections, I really don't know.

I rarely open the Tello App, but if I do I get the same message when I bring up the TelloFPV app. I have to "close all applications" on my cellphone and then I don't get the message and the TelloFPV app works fine.

The message means that the phone is in the right network, but Tello does not answer the connection request.

This typically happens if the Ryze app is open in the background. Even if you used it only once 10 days ago it's still sitting there and waiting for its chance to grab the connection.

Reactions: Hydrostan
The message means that the phone is in the right network, but Tello does not answer the connection request.

This typically happens if the Ryze app is open in the background. Even if you used it only once 10 days ago it's still sitting there and waiting for its chance to grab the connection.
Interesting. I get the same message on a Samsung A6 which I bought specifically for TelloFPV as I’m an IOS user. The tablet has never had

Interesting! I also get this message. As an iOS user, I bought a Samsung A6 tablet just to use Tellofpv. I have never installed the Ryze app on this device.

I must admit I’m faintly disappointed with the Tello. I don’t get anything like the range or duration others seem to enjoy. 10 metres without glitches is a good distance, even with a Xaomi WiFi extender.

I do like the Tellofpv app though. Well thought out and supported with comprehensive documentation.

I often find that if I have connection issues, if I restart my phone, then the app will connect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv