Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)

flashGordy

Reaction score
Will Tello 2 have IOC? I would like to see IOC on the Tello.
If IOC becomes available, is it possible that Ryze could update the firmware and then flash IOC to Tello 1 owners?

Any thoughts?

The Tello doesn’t have a compass, therefore it will never know it’s orientation.

Edit: Have you tried aTello Pilot app. That app has something improvised that works like it was an IOC. Maybe that can help you achieve what you want.

The Tello doesn’t have a compass, therefore it will never know it’s orientation.

Edit: Have you tried aTello Pilot app. That app has something improvised that works like it was an IOC. Maybe that can help you achieve what you want.
aTellopilot looks awesome; without a compass, the designers must have figured a way to configure the ground sensors for orientation. I'll give it a try. Thanks

Reactions: Ansia
Hello aTellopilot users...I loaded aTellopilot app yesterday. It has some great extra features; however my t1d controller keeps dropping bluetooth connection to my galaxyS4. Connection stays about 10secs then drops.

Regular Tello app has been and still is works fine. Any ideas as to what maybe the problem?

You will have better luck in the thread below.

another Tello Pilot (Android App)

There have been many who have suffered your problem and posted their fixes there. Even if your specific problem isn’t writen there. Most Tello people follow that thread and will provide you with a fix faster than in here.

I cannot help you, because my controller of choice is a Steelseries Stratus XL.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv