Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Landing Gear

In all honestly, I wouldn’t use these. They put more weight into the Tello, therefore cutting on battery life. The Tello with the box accesories can fly for around 11 minutes. Take off the prop guards and then you get the claimed 13 minutes. If you have carried the prop guards, they weight nothing, but to the motors, is enough to lose 2 mins of flying.

Reactions: jmrsiqueira
Just remove the guards and keep the landing gears to keep the 11minutes flight.
Love the landing gear ?
Also if you still want the guards protection...use the lightweight guard only 6grm vs tello default guards of 9grm.

Go the extra mile! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

s-l500.jpg

Look weird and it will drastically reduced your tello flight time and speed ? anyway i don't use guard now already knows how to fly the tello ?
Was ment as a joke, but on the flight time. Have you considered removing the top cover and see how many more minutes you get?

Was ment as a joke, but on the flight time. Have you considered removing the top cover and see how many more minutes you get?
No that's protecting sensitive part's of tello and that's very light weight to be notice....
Without props guards is enought for me ?
But that cage is Fun for two tello players battle XD

Reactions: Pursuer and Ansia
I have sold quite a few sets of these and no complaints so far about reduced flying time. They weigh next to nothing.

In all honestly, I wouldn’t use these. They put more weight into the Tello, therefore cutting on battery life. The Tello with the box accesories can fly for around 11 minutes. Take off the prop guards and then you get the claimed 13 minutes. If you have carried the prop guards, they weight nothing, but to the motors, is enough to lose 2 mins of flying.
They weigh next to nothing. I have sold 12 sets and 0 complaints about flying time.

• Wow
Reactions: Ansia

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv