Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Mod

Ruben

Reaction score
After a flight away and a happy retrieval after 4 days out in the open with snow and rain, we finally found the Tello drone again in a neighboring garden. Amazing that it has not been damaged by having been out in the weather for 4 days. A white and black little drone is not easy to see when looking for it especially when it is winter and snow. So you decided to make it a little more visible. The result of that you see here.tello mod 2.jpgtello mod.jpg

Mastiffman

Reaction score
Looks great! I had the same issue today after a very light snow. My Tello auto landed in a field and was perfectly camouflaged. Very tough to find. Will be doing the same to mine tomorrow!

Reactions: Ruben

Mikeg

Reaction score
That's a great idea. I'm not sure why anybody would buy the camo skins I've seen on Amazon. You've got the right idea, more visible not less!

Mikeg

Reactions: Ruben

Louis08

Reaction score
What type of paint did you use on the plastic parts?

kingston

Reaction score
Nice paint job. I almost lost mine in the snow too! The Tello just went up-up and away bounced off the roof, and crashed in a tree and the battery landed in the snow.... a black bit that could have been confused for a bit of wood.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontyCora