Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello & Nvidia Shield Portable.

That's great. You have given me a reason to fix my Nvidia Shield ... broken USB port! I knew I would still have use for that device.

You have given me a reason to fix my Nvidia Shield ... broken USB port! I knew I would still have use for that device.
That's great. Fixing USB port shouldn't be costly,it looks like a spaceship controller, lol, My friends thought it was a Tello 2 or smth profisional.

Awaiting this weekend to try the WiFi Repeater, Wana try the Tello copilot app with a friend. And check max range without taking risks,
Tonight I was flying it in low light conditions and ignored the message, suddenly it reports VPS not functioning or smth similar. I was dependent on camera broadcast and didnt have a visual eye on the drone, I landed it blindly until I had it within my sight then the signal was good.

I noticed smth, when the battery reached 20% the efficiency of the VPS is highly affected, the drone couldn't fix itself well, I dunno if it's low light source or not enough power to run the whole thing. Will keep an eye next time.

Attachments

• 15731664941303265830182579439984.jpg
    15731664941303265830182579439984.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
I would like to know the range and latency of that setup, I'm currently using a moto z2 force with the gamepad Moto mod. Limited to smartphone wifi reception. wondering if you get extended range without a repeater. I would look into getting a used one if that's better setup!

I would like to know the range and latency of that setup, I'm currently using a moto z2 force with the gamepad Moto mod. Limited to smartphone wifi reception. wondering if you get extended range without a repeater. I would look into getting a used one if that's better setup!
I will run this setup on Sunday, will give you a feed back once it's done. The place I live has a lot of wifi interference. Sunday will go to far place to test with less crowded area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv