Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello / Protective Cage

Pursuer

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the 'Spherical Cage Cover Protector Guards' for DJI Tello Drones made by PGYTECH?? They give Tello 360° Protection??
Look like they might work well when children are flying Tello. Please let me know if you tried these Protective Guards.

Reactions: umanbean
Has anyone tried the 'Spherical Cage Cover Protector Guards' for DJI Tello Drones made by PGYTECH?? They give Tello 360° Protection??
Look like they might work well when children are flying Tello. Please let me know if you tried these Protective Guards.

I was interested in one of those too, so searched this site for the word 'cage'. This is what turned up.

I have THIS ONE in my "Tello Wishlist" @ Amazon...

I tried it. Works well. Lets me crash without worry. Does not work well outside. It works like a sail with the wind.

I just ordered one from PGYTECH. Did someone try thies ones?

they are $ 2.95 on aliexpress.

dcb6c558-4ba1-4754-986b-9af58b169509.jpg

I got one a few months ago. I planned on using it for still photos in homes. I do realestate photography & thought I could use it inside some of the homes with high or cathedral cellings. Just fly it into a corner & take the shot. However the cage gets into the photos. I would have to trim away the plastic which affects the flexibility so I held off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv