Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

tello sdk -- python programming -- camera command???

litaoqiyanjie

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have a tello drone, and I am going to capture video or photos by python programming.

I can find the command to control tello's movement, but I would like to search for the command to control the camera.

My question is if the DJI release the command to control the camera. If it releases, please let me know where can I find it?

Thanks,

Hi Everyone,

I have a tello drone, and I am going to capture video or photos by python programming.

I can find the command to control tello's movement, but I would like to search for the command to control the camera.

My question is if the DJI release the command to control the camera. If it releases, please let me know where can I find it?

Thanks,

hi , do you find the code , if you get it please help me:)

old thread, but maybe useful for somebody.

You have to issue the command "streamon" so Tello starts to send video data.

On the PC side, you have several options.

Use opencv. You have to install opencv and then import cv2 in Python. There are several examples around.
With Opencv you can do many different things like displaying, taking a screenshot, saving video, resizing, and more advanced things like pattern recognition, face recognition etc.

Alternatively, you can open the stream wit an application like mplayer or ffmpeg or ffplay. Again, there are several examples around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clubfooted