Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Tello Video Freezing

Mad_Zingo

Reaction score
For some reason when I connect to my tello it stays on and works for about 10-30 seconds but then the picture just freezes. The light on the drone starts flashing yellow like its isn't connected but the app still detects when the drone is tilted and acts like it is connected other than the picture being frozen. Has anyone else had this issue or does anyone know a fix to this problem?

Sounds to me like a probelm with the server.. Because the drone indicates the connection is off.
What does it print to you wieh you say it detects when the drone is tilted? like do you mean you get data in the status port but not in the video port?

Sounds to me like a probelm with the server.. Because the drone indicates the connection is off.
What does it print to you wieh you say it detects when the drone is tilted? like do you mean you get data in the status port but not in the video port?
I have that problem, updated the app and start having problems, I get tilt warnings but image freezes and losts control of tello drone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv