Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TelloFPV Cinematic Test - i'm speachless

w84death

Reaction score
It is not the best example of the upcoming mode but the weather and my free time have only allowed me to done this short clip.
Few shoots made me speechless. This is a beginning of a new chapter for our little drone :)

correct, rotation is still too fast. I'll slow it down with the next release.
I'm not the video guy so I did this based on a gut feeling and this example shows its not smooth enough.

It seems to be a bit too windy

I’m no expert, but from trialling it I would say the rate of climb could go up 5-10% and the rotation slowed by 30%. Does that make sense?

This is exact feeling I got: climbing is way to slow (at first I thought something doesn't work) and rotation could be a litttle bit slower. Hard to say how much but at last some more/less.

I'm very like the de-acceleration of rotation. It slows very nicely.

Small suggestion: when C mode is engaged could you make the button a different color? Yellow maybe?

And when tapped again to exit C mode, revert to the same mode you started from - either S or V... on mine, exiting C mode always goes to S

Reactions: Terry and TelloCarl
Nice video. True about being able to slow it down a bit for a smoother yaw.
But on another note.? I'm as slow as cold molasses running up hill.
Violate!lo. I am not worthy. It took me a while to put one and one together. You are Tellofpv.
Wow. Thank you for such an AWESOME & AMAZING flight app. ????????

• Haha
Reactions: MNNJR69
Violate!lo. I am not worthy. It took me a while to put one and one together. You are Tellofpv.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Terry

DING DING DING DING!!! WE'VE GOT A WINNER! (Just playing)

Reactions: umanbean and Terry
You should. It's an awesome app. ?
Only one I use.
P.s. How do you turn on the vgps.?
Menu item "unlock vgps" unlocks a mandatory test period.
To unlock you need at least 15 / 30 min outdoor flights in the flight log. Flights are considered outdoor if you flew a distance from home of at least 10m.
After the test period and a couple of flights you can use "unlock vgps" to purchase it.

The test period is mandatory because I don't want to deal with all the refunds if people find out too late that they don't have a compass, or just can't get it to work. Its not complicated, the process to follow is easy but some people think they are super smart and don't need to read the manual. Then they wonder why vGPS is totally off even if VPS was accurate

Small suggestion: when C mode is engaged could you make the button a different color? Yellow maybe?

And when tapped again to exit C mode, revert to the same mode you started from - either S or V... on mine, exiting C mode always goes to S

Question, how to activate cinematic mode? Because I can't find the option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv