Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

TelloFPV Photogrammetry

Hello everyone,
I had some fun with my new Tello and the TelloFPV app by Volate!lo. It is the beginning of a beautiful journey :)
Link to sketchfab, where more details are provided: DJI Tello POI Photogrammetry - 3D model by MRanz (@MRanz) [3e52e5f]
I like what you are doing. Please supply more information. How many photo did you use. also what program did you use to do the modeling and printing. I am doing some of this work, but use a scanner to obtain the images. have not used a drone yet, but interested in mapping and modeling. Thank you, and keep up the good work.

Reactions: MRanz
I like what you are doing. Please supply more information. How many photo did you use. also what program did you use to do the modeling and printing. I am doing some of this work, but use a scanner to obtain the images. have not used a drone yet, but interested in mapping and modeling. Thank you, and keep up the good work.
Hi,
I am using the free version of 3DF Zephyr, which allows a maximum of 50 pictures. More info is on the link to Sketchfab that I provided in the post.
Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

Since I can't upload more than one model per month to Sketchfab, I am uploading a screenshot of a scan that I made today. It wasn't what I was expecting but nevertheless I had a laugh. Remember, never skip leg day.Annotation 2020-04-25 221628.png

• Haha
Reactions: The_5treet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv