Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

The tiny quad I’ve been looking for

mike357

Reaction score
Hi all, I’m not a new flyer, I started with the phantom 3 standard mid 2015, then couldn’t resist the Mavic pro in 2016. With working long hours and the awful weather in the uk I have been trying to find a small quadcopter to use indoors. Have tried a few but not even close to my dji quads for similarity of control, but this morning I eagerly took my new Tello for her first few flights. She absolutely blew me away with a rock steady performance indoors. I used my 2018 iPad first, and found it so simple to manoeuvre precisely. I tried it with my iPhone 6s+ next but with my massive hands found that the tiniest movement of the virtual sticks sent Tello rocketing off rather than the gentle start off with the iPad.
I had been considering getting a Bluetooth remote, but don’t thing I’ll bother when I can get such good control with the iPad.
Looking forward to spending the windy wet days happily flying her round the indoor obstacle course that is my open plan downstairs and upstairs hallway.
Nice to find there is also a Tello pilots forum to compliment the forums for larger quads.
Have a great day and a merry Christmas ?

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Reactions: mike357
We have had a windy week in Florida. Tello is great fun to practice piloting skills indoors when the weather is nasty.

I wonder how many Tello are sitting underneath Christmas trees around the world right now?

Welcome to the "club"
Thanks DrDrew4,
I think your right there, must have been a lot of big smiles Xmas morning?

Reactions: DrDrew4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv