Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

This flight made me smile.

InHumanForm

Reaction score
My most fun flight yet
Just realized got less then 5 minutes flight time, but was mostly on sports mode and it was little windy, it hovered at a angle..

but too fun.

how do I gauge the height under tello? As to not crash i to things by flying to low?

Last edited:
And today on a hike i realized its dead... no lights no charging nada.. Just dead..

After an amazing flight I have now ended up with my third broken tello. I don't know anymore... on this iron man edition i bought many extras. nd have many coming..

Any ideas? i did google and read here but nothing works.. It does seem to get a little warm when connected to usb with a battery inside..

Help would greatly be appreciated.. I modified the box to fit it with vifly and im not even sure if they will take it back due to that.

Im frustrated and depressed,,, this tello worked perfectly .. and now its dead

As mentioned in the direct conversation:
I don't know your consumer rights but over here this would be a clear case. Dead after a few days would qualify for immediate replacement at the shop. I would try to not use DJI warranty, as this would take some time and you never know what they are going to make out of this.

Whatever you do don't open it, this would void the warranty. Just return it, this isn't your problem but the shop's problem

Sorry to say that, but third broken Tello in such a short time does not look like a "shop's problem".

There could be lots of reasons. Did you fly them in rainy wheather? In your video it propably was not only gusty.

Less than 5 minutes flight time for a drone with fresh battery are also quite strange. There must have been something wrong with the motors / propellers which could have resulted in an overheated battery.

What did you use for charging? Was it a power supply with constant 5V?

You should cross check with another battery if the problem is the Tello or the battery.

No. All had different failures.
It was just a combination of bad bad luck and somewhat shady shops in South Africa selling unsealed drones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv