Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Trouble batterie

Dsniel

Reaction score
Bonjour j'ai un problème avec ma batterie Tello quand je le branche avec le Tello la lumière bleue s allumé deux fois plus lentement et une fois reste plus longtemps et refait toujours la même chose mais ne charge jamais quel est le problème ??

Bonjour j'ai un problème avec ma batterie Tello quand je le branche avec le Tello la lumière bleue s allumé deux fois plus lentement et une fois reste plus longtemps et refait toujours la même chose mais ne charge jamais quel est le problème ??
Z tego co mi wiadomo jest to forum angielsko języczne (międzynarodowe przy okazji) wiec warto pisać w języku ogólno tu przyjętym.. w razie problemow można też korzystać z Google tłumacza...

[QUOTE = "Domikk, post: 23180, membre: 6727"]
Z tego co mi wiadomo plaisante au forum angielsko języczne (międzynarodowe przy okazji) wiec warto pisać w jázyku ogólno tu przyjętym.
[/CITATION]
Ce langue le message ???

[QUOTE = "Domikk, post: 23180, membre: 6727"]
Z tego co mi wiadomo plaisante au forum angielsko języczne (międzynarodowe przy okazji) wiec warto pisać w jázyku ogólno tu przyjętym.
[/CITATION]
C 'est en quel langue ??

C 'est en quel langue ??
C'est ma langue nationale ——
To jest Moj język Narodowy - piszę tak samo jak Ty. A czemu pytasz ? Jest niezrozumiały dla Ciebie? To tak samo jak my tutaj wszyscy nie rozumiemy kiedy Ty piszesz w języku Francuskim na forum międzynarodowym gdzie językiem komunikatywnym jest angielski! Google tłumacz ułatwi komunikację...

C'est ma langue nationale ——
To jest Moj język Narodowy - piszę tak samo jak Ty. A czemu pytasz ? Jest niezrozumiały dla Ciebie? To tak samo jak my tutaj wszyscy nie rozumiemy kiedy Ty piszesz w języku Francuskim na forum międzynarodowym gdzie językiem komunikatywnym jest angielski! Google tłumacz ułatwi komunikację...
Et c' est quoi pour que je puisse le traduire ??

Witam Mam problem z moją baterią Tello, kiedy podłączam ją do Tello, niebieskie światło świeci się dwa razy wolniej i raz pozostaje dłużej i zawsze przerabia to samo, ale nigdy nie ładuje, jaki jest problem?

Hello I have a problem with my battery Tello when I plug it with the Tello the blue light is lit twice more slowly and once stays longer and always remakes the same thing but never load what is the problem ??

Hello I have a problem with my battery Tello when I plug it with the Tello the blue light is lit twice more slowly and once stays longer and always remakes the same thing but never load what is the problem ??
I never got this problem about which You write, but first I would check this on the other charger, and charging cable - maybe this is the problem. I heard that SEFU batteries got fault and maybe You got this battery? In the instruction I didnt found the problem about which You write... I can’t help You. Some one else got any idea???

i have two battery fullymax one e load very well and the other no
So the only what I can think is that this one battery got fault and need to be exchanged... If You got warranty maybe try to do it on warranty?

I never got this problem about which You write, but first I would check this on the other charger, and charging cable - maybe this is the problem. I heard that SEFU batteries got fault and maybe You got this battery? In the instruction I didnt found the problem about which You write... I can’t help You. Some one else got any idea???
My sefu was faulty. It was 24g compared to fullymax 26g. About 1:30 less flight time as a result. But many people are fine with sefu. There is a test post here reported on par performance from Sefu compared to fullymax. So i guess I had a dud.

Reactions: Domikk
My sefu was faulty. It was 24g compared to fullymax 26g. About 1:30 less flight time as a result. But many people are fine with sefu. There is a test post here reported on par performance from Sefu compared to fullymax. So i guess I had a dud.
I even flying on my SEFU(which was in the Drone when I bought Tello ) got fault many times and the Drone start to landing by it self without the reason. Flying on FULLYMAX didnt have this issue... So the shorter fly time is not a main problem for me

I even flying on my SEFU(which was in the Drone when I bought Tello ) got fault many times and the Drone start to landing by it self without the reason. Flying on FULLYMAX didnt have this issue... So the shorter fly time is not a main problem for me
But to accuse SEFU being inferior to Fullymax we need the fault probability for the two battery makers. Not exactly an information we can easily find.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv