Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Video capture corrupted

zhaoshirong

Reaction score
I don't see anyone else having this problem which I reported to support after chatting online to support.
I have the latest software/updates installed.
I can view the real time video but it doesn't save anything viewable.
This is what I see when I try and playback. Note the odd negative time length at the bottom right.
Installed to both Huawei P9 Mate and Huawei P10 standard with same outcome.

lcfusEp.jpg

Huawei mate 10 pro Android 8.0 Oreo, flies fine. All good except video record are grey and green lines... Photo is OK.

Attachments

• te.jpg
    te.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 3
Is it not the firmware of the app and the Tello that is the problem ? I am using Huawei P9 lite, and my video's are perfect. I am still on app version 1.2.2 and Firmware version 01.03.18.01. I never have my phone switched to auto update anything. Is there a way of rolling back to previous versions ?

I don't know of a way to roll back updates to the tello. I guess we will have to wait for an official fix. The P9 and P10 are both supported devices so it should be easy for them to replicate the issues.

My video issues have disappeared the latest updates. I presume it was the firmware but I didn't try video capture again until after I did this update.

Reactions: Clinton1
I have the same problem on my Motorola G5S on android 8.1.0.
I tried it on my Alcatel tablet with android 4.4.1 and it looked well, there must be a problem with higher version of android.

I don't see anyone else having this problem which I reported to support after chatting online to support.
I have the latest software/updates installed.
I can view the real time video but it doesn't save anything viewable.
This is what I see when I try and playback. Note the odd negative time length at the bottom right.
Installed to both Huawei P9 Mate and Huawei P10 standard with same outcome.

lcfusEp.jpg
Do you have the same results from playing the video on your computer?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv