Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Video captured has many patches of green around the clip.

Kylau

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am new in this forum. Hope you can assist me.
When i take video & pictures wih the tello, all the video clips have many green patches around the clips. See attachment.1550726244616_thumb.jpg1550726244616_thumb.jpg But the photos taken are perfectly ok.
I am using samsung note 4 as the controller. I updated the tello apps & retry again...green patches( similar to a greenish filter ) are still there.
I am very disappointed. Please advise.
Thanyou

Incompatible phone? Check ryze website for a list of compatible phones. You could use tellofpv to avoid this on the same phone from what I have heard

Reactions: xcrost
iOS
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad mini 4 and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular.

Android
Android version 4.4.0 or later. Compatible with Samsung S7,Samsung S6 edge,Samsung S5,Samsung Galaxy note 4,Samsung Galaxy note 3,Huawei Honor 8,Huawei Honor 9,Huawei P8 Max,Huawei P10,Huawei Honor V8,Huawei P9,Huawei nova2,Xiaomi 6,Xiaomi Note3,Redmi 4A,OnePlus5,vivoX6,Google Pixel1 XL,Google Pixel2.

*Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues.

Hi everyone,
I am new in this forum. Hope you can assist me.
When i take video & pictures wih the tello, all the video clips have many green patches around the clips. See attachment.View attachment 3342View attachment 3342 But the photos taken are perfectly ok.
I am using samsung note 4 as the controller. I updated the tello apps & retry again...green patches( similar to a greenish filter ) are still there.
I am very disappointed. Please advise.
Thanyou
Try the app TelloFPV from the google playstore. If you can install that in your phone, then all your problems will go away. Go for the Demo first.

yes, use Tello FPV app. I have a note 3 & Note 4 and it works perfectly on both. The stock app has all sorts of issues.

Reactions: Fikri

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843