Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Video editing software

Wbrownj

Reaction score
Admins: Please feel free to (re)move this thread if you feel it is too off the point to be in the tello forums

Hi all,
I wonder what software you are using for video editing either specifically for the tello or for your other drones.

I am not a professional and am looking for a good, and ideally free, editor for Windows 10 that allows me to do all the obvious stuff (eg colour correction, add audio, cropping, slow-mo etc.) but without needing a degree in rocket science just to understand the interface ?

So what are your recommendations (free or paid)?

Thanks for your help
J

In my opinion, i recommend using Adobe Premiere Pro.

It has a simple UI and a lot of helpful feature. Easy to understand and you can search tons of tutorial in Youtube. It has Warp Stabilizer to make your Tello footage stable. You can also work with Lumetri Color for Color Grading, and the 720p video can be stretched to 1080p easily.

You can use the excellent Davinci Resolve V15 a professional product powerful than Adobe Premiere and After Effect, that is free for the version 15 beta. It is available on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Download at: DaVinci Resolve 15 | Blackmagic Design

Go to the bottom of the page to get download point for the beta version.

You can also use a simple but good product like Cyberlink Power Director or Corel Video Studio; but not free. More simple the old Movie Maker available on Windows and a lot of free products from the Microsoft Store if you use Windows.

Reactions: netratz
You can use the excellent Davinci Resolve V15 a professional product powerful than Adobe Premiere and After Effect, that is free for the version 15 beta. It is available on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Download at: DaVinci Resolve 15 | Blackmagic Design

You can also use a simple but good product like Cyberlink Power Director or Corel Video Studio; but not free. More simple the old Movie Maker available on Windows and a lot of free products from the Microsoft Store if you use Windows.
Many thanks for your reply. In the end I did actually get Resolve v15

J

Thanks, I’ll try it.

I have Davinci Resolve but cannot read/see the video from the Tello!
This is not the problem with the original app TELLO, but with Tello FPV.
What can i change to solve this?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv