Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Volatello app for Mavic mini?

With some luck I should know by end of the week.
Amazon has scheduled my MM for delivery on 13th, and I need a day or two to get an overview how the communication works. Currently I have no clue at all.

Thank heavens for all your sanity after the hype. Our registration in the UK started on Tuesday. Risible. But at least they ain't screwing us as comprehensively as threatened. But less than 250 grams and I hope comparatively low noise will mollify potential Colonel Blimps

I found an interesting thread.
[Mavic Mini] Re enable developer tools in DJI Assistant 2

Reactions: xcrost
Just found this regarding SDK support for Mavic Mini:

"The DJI Mavic Mini is expected to support SDK in April 2020, including WSDK, MSDK."

I will be looking into this when its released.I guess not exactly what I want, because all I could do is basically access the functions DJI allows me to use. Only benefits would be activetrack and other smart modes, and VR functionality.

I'd prefer to have a direct link to the drone instead of going through the controller, but the SDK won't support that.

Reactions: umanbean and xcrost
I will be looking into this when its released.I guess not exactly what I want, because all I could do is basically access the functions DJI allows me to use. Only benefits would be activetrack and other smart modes, and VR functionality.

I'd prefer to have a direct link to the drone instead of going through the controller, but the SDK won't support that.
VR functionality would be a guaranteed sale from me! Awesome! ;)

Actually I think that is what I would look into because honestly it would be very hard to compete against Litchi. Litchi has a massive feature set and a solid 4 star rating, price isn't outrageous so its a market that is more or less taken. At least if Litchi adds all the features missing in DJI Fly.

A dedicated VR FPV App could be a niche, similar to Auriga for the Bebop. We shall see.

I think active track would be one of the most sought after features. Everyday it comes up on other forums.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv