Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

VPS unavailable

Ady

Reaction score
Hi all . I am a newbie with drones got my tello a week unfortunately for work and bad weather can not really try outside. But inside every time I fly a msg comes up low light (dayligh bright big livingroom)and than it goes and a VPS unavailable land as soon as possible comes up. When I twisting with the drone is coming down as well and then realise that is to close to ground flew back up again but is drifting so much. Try the hard reset and the calibration as well. Had a few bump in to the wall when give it to kids. Any idea ? Bumpin to the wall can cause problem ? Can't see any physical damage. Thanks

Reactions: Terry and TelloCarl
A Tello is just an entry level drone, it’s surprisingly sensitive to low light and wind.

To improve stability indoors it needs to be very bright, natural light is far superior to electrical lamps, patterned carpet or floor helps a lot too.

Reactions: Ady and Terry
I never had any real problems flying indoors, maybe a bit over smooth floors, indoors winter in low light. BUT, I do sort of remember that there was tinted plastic over the IR sensors on the bottom of the Tello, the stuff they use to protect from scratching during assembly at the factory. Make sure that is removed.

A Tello is just an entry level drone, it’s surprisingly sensitive to low light and wind.

To improve stability indoors it needs to be very bright, natural light is far superior to electrical lamps, patterned carpet or floor helps a lot too.
Tello is not sensitive to wind

Agreed. Unless it's flying.
But most time it's not flying, so it's generally not sensitive to wind.

Congrats on getting digger of the month badge - that was 4yo thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843