Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Where are my photos

It was indeed a compatibility issue! In spite of having latest firmware & all permissions set, on the (by current standards ;-) old Vodafone SmartUltra6 running Android 6, photos were storing but not Videos. Recently got a Cubot X18Plus on Android8 - perfect - both photos/vids storing/displaying properly both within Tello app & Android File Manager. Will post some examples imminently....

Reactions: Yo-dude
i cannot find nowhere photos and video...i try everything....XIAOMI MI MIX
to other android phones,all is ok!

I found that I had to change my Moto G4 sdcard storage from Internal Storage to Portable Storage in order for my photos and videos to appear on the phone.

I found that I had to change my Moto G4 sdcard storage from Internal Storage to Portable Storage in order for my photos and videos to appear on the phone.
my phone has not sd card slot.. :(
it has 256 gb hard drive....

install A+ Gallery app it is free and useful...You will find uncorrupted Tello photo and video folder

Reactions: Yancy
In the Tello app, touch the "Play" button (Circle with a triangle in it). Your photos and videos show up there.
After taking picture and video my pics/video do not come up in the after pressing the play button. Does not matter if still flying or after landed and have the aircraft still on.

On my Huawei P20 Pro I had to give the Tello app access to storage manually. I'm pretty sure I didn't reject access when I started to use the Tello app. After I gave storage Access it works fine.

The only direct / automatic saves I can get are like this photo, on my Android (Samsung Galaxy 8+) Weird, They seem to be getting worse. I can view them fine in the Tello app. but can't get them out, except to do a screen save. Anyone have ideas?
Hello.
I have exactly the same issue. Have you found an answer. I too have a Galaxy 8 plus.

Hello.
I have exactly the same issue. Have you found an answer. I too have a Galaxy 8 plus.

No, no l have not found a direct answer, but l installed A+ Gallery app. It is free.Very easy to use. Easy access to Tello pics and it us a great way to organize all the pics on ny phone. Very good app. !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv