Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Whipped it up 20m

If you set the attitude to 25 degrees and put in sport mode you should have no problems with winds up to 10 mph. I've flown in winds that strong. In a hover if floats away a little but I've always been able to bring it back. Go for 30!?

Reactions: Magoo582
How do I set the attitude to any degrees on iPhone tello app?..

I don't know. I have an Android. You should still be able to put it in sport mode though and it will be able to handle a little stronger wind. In the Tello fpv app for Android and in sport mode with the attitude set at 25 degrees I have gotten a speed of up to 28 feet per second which is around 17 to 18 miles an hour. So at that setting even if you get a big gust of wind it should still be able to hold its place unless the wind is constant. Sorry I can't answer about the iOS. I have not had an iPhone since the 3Gs almost 10yrs ago. Lol. Just buy an Android and solve all your problems.?

Unfortunately it was too windy at lunchtime today so kept nello low, but did find the attitude 25deg settings though on iPhone tello app so definitely will be fun going up 30m very soon..?

Reactions: Terry
I can imagine how bbbrrrr cold ? it is over there as it dropped to -42°c when I was in Jasper..wasn’t so bad in Banff though..looking forward to seeing your photos..??

Reactions: Terry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wroxel