Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Will Samsung S5 be good enough?

justin

Reaction score
Hi All - noob here - will a Samsung S5 be good enough to fly my soon to arrive Tello? Or should I use my iPhone 6S?
Have also ordered Mi Extender & Gamesir T1S.
Any advice gratefully accepted!
Thanks.

both will be good enough for the default Ryze app.

As for custom apps:
The iPhone 6s will run TelloFpv and TelloMe with acceptable performance (this is my test device)

The S5 will most likely be OK for TelloFpv (test the free demo first) but too weak for TelloMe

Reactions: justin
both will be good enough for the default Ryze app.

As for custom apps:
The iPhone 6s will run TelloFpv and TelloMe with acceptable performance (this is my test device)

The S5 will most likely be OK for TelloFpv (test the free demo first) but too weak for TelloMe
Hi All - noob here - will a Samsung S5 be good enough to fly my soon to arrive Tello? Or should I use my iPhone 6S?
Thanks.
Thanks for such a quick response!
I definitely want to use TelloFPV so will try demo first, thanks. Hopefully S5 will be good enough because I’d like to use it as a dedicated phone.

Reactions: volate!lo
Thanks.
I have been using a Samsung S4 with TelloFpv. It works but a bit slow..!

Reactions: justin
Good to hear you went ahead and took the plunge :)

I use Tellofpv exclusively, and my old S5 worked fine until the display went black.

My son 'upgraded' to an iPhone something-or-other, so I use his retired S7 as my dedicated flight/music streaming device now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccer843