Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Xiaomi Range Extender and Mi app

Ansia

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So after almost a year with the range extender, it disconfigured itself. I downloaded the Mi app, but can't find the option for the range extenders. Any ideas on how it's done now?
Screenshot_20190722-095640_Mi Home.jpg

Yes, then change app to other server. I use China. You may have to uninstall app and re-install.

Reactions: Ansia
I have another idea follow these instructions :-
1. Forget current mi repeater network
2. Set location India or Singapore
3. Restart your mobile
4. Turn on mi repeater and press reset button for 4 seconds and let repeater reset
5. After you restart your mobile
turn On (WIFI, GPS, BLUETOOTH)on your mobile .
6. You can easily connect mi repeater

Reactions: Ansia
I appreciate the help everyone. Last night I was reading a local drone group and saw a post about someone who got his drone stolen. I called him up and gave my Tello to him.

Reactions: Arshdeep and xcrost
The location in south Africa also works. So ansia I hope you have another drone to fly. I'm itching to fly again but the last few weeks have been windy. I carry the tello and a fimi x8 in the company vehicle and hope for a less windy day today so that I can do the setup on the fimi.

The location in south Africa also works. So ansia I hope you have another drone to fly. I'm itching to fly again but the last few weeks have been windy. I carry the tello and a fimi x8 in the company vehicle and hope for a less windy day today so that I can do the setup on the fimi.
I fly a Phantom and Evo. You will find me on those forums as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipp.weisser@ksehingen