Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Yellow Blinking quickly.

Irman7977

Reaction score
When i power on, my tello always yellow blinking quickly.
How to fixed Yellow Blinking quickly Remote control signal lost.

Irman

Only had my tello a day but it does not seem to charge properly the blue light does not change to a solid blue light to show when fully charged it just keeps on flashing.
I have tried different usb cables and plugs can anyone help?

Reactions: Johncrosley
Only had my tello a day but it does not seem to charge properly the blue light does not change to a solid blue light to show when fully charged it just keeps on flashing.
Try charging via a pc, or with an original (not chinese) cable and a fast charger adapter with more than 1 amp
Or try different power plug locations

Is it flashing slowly or quickly? Quick flashing means there was a battery charging error.

The blue light starts off flashing slow but then after an hour approx it starts flashing fast.

The blue light starts off flashing slow but then after an hour approx it starts flashing fast.
Possibly a faulty battery, but since you've only had it for a couple of days you should return it to the store and get it replaced right away, if you bought it in a physical store they will hopefully let you exchange it for a new one on the spot.

I'm having the same issue. Battery charges, but goes to fast blinking blue when it seems to be done. Charge looks good so I'm not sure it's a problem. I've got another battery on the way I'll see if it behaves the same way.

I'm having the same issue. Battery charges, but goes to fast blinking blue when it seems to be done. Charge looks good so I'm not sure it's a problem. I've got another battery on the way I'll see if it behaves the same way.
I managed to solve the problem with the fast blinking blue light when charging by trying a different usb cable that I plugged into my iPhone charger plug.

I used the same cable, same batter, just plugged into a charger rather than the USB on my computer. Problem seems to be solved.

I managed to solve the problem with the fast blinking blue light when charging by trying a different usb cable that I plugged into my iPhone charger plug.
Really?! So we actually can charge from iPhone charger plug?

It will probably charge slower because Apple has their own standard for fast charging, but it will still work.
I can confirm. But, more fast with iPad charger.
If I have time, will measure and put the comparison

Guys can you please read and help me in my post, please no one can help me I don't know what's wrong with my drone, help me please, i don't want it to be in the trash.

Guys can you please read and help me in my post, please no one can help me I don't know what's wrong with my drone, help me please, i don't want it to be in the trash.

WHY dont you contact Ryze support ?

When i power on, my tello always yellow blinking quickly.
How to fixed Yellow Blinking quickly Remote control signal lost.

Irman
Just needs to reset the Tello's Wi-Fi segtings, so turn the Tello on, then press and hold Power button by 8 seconds untill Tello restarts, keep in mind, thos will delete all Wi-Fi settings, including Wi-Fi passwoss

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv