Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

You can keep the battery in the Tello after you’re done flying

otto31

Reaction score
I emailed Ryze the other day, to ask them if I could leave the battery which is at 15-20% inside my Tello after I’m done flying. This is the response I got:

For your question, you can still keep the battery inside the Tello drone and it will still cools down while you're not using it for a while. Make sure to check the battery first if it has fully capacity before using the Tello drone so you could charge it.

This pretty much confirms, that it is safe to leave the battery inside your Tello.

I hope this helped those in question out

otto

I emailed Ryze the other day, to ask them if I could leave the battery which is at 15-20% inside my Tello after I’m done flying. This is the response I got:

For your question, you can still keep the battery inside the Tello drone and it will still cools down while you're not using it for a while. Make sure to check the battery first if it has fully capacity before using the Tello drone so you could charge it.

This pretty much confirms, that it is safe to leave the battery inside your Tello.

I hope this helped those in question out

otto
You can, but did you know that the battery loses charge little by little when left inside the Tello?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thepresentx