Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

A little open water on Rice Lake.

If your looking for parts, check out Great Hobbies in Oshawa(new store)

Reactions: Terry
My tello hasn't come out of surgery yet. Doctor needs one more thing. I had my phantom out for a run and noticed some open water around the marsh on rice lake.

You are a far better man than I to brave those cold winters!? I will think of how brave you are when I go to the park tomorrow and fly my drones in the 70F weather. As I ponder how cold you might be, I might even have to wear a jacket.???????

You are a far better man than I to brave those cold winters!? I will think of how brave you are when I go to the park tomorrow and fly my drones in the 70F weather. As I ponder how cold you might be, I might even have to wear a jacket.???????
That was awesome. Made me laugh. ? Something we all need every day. ?

• Haha
Reactions: MNNJR69
great! I see that you have organized yourself well ... I like working in electronics I really have many tools for these jobs ... I have repaired smartphones and other things for years ...
a suggestion, the welds must have a nice bright color and not "gray" (in cold welding jargon)

Thanks Nibor. Where abouts are you? I used to live in Oshawa.
I'm in Whitby. Will be flying with the Whitby Aero Modellers this summer. Started working at Great Hobbies when they opened 2 months ago. Check them out at greathobbies.com

great! I see that you have organized yourself well ... I like working in electronics I really have many tools for these jobs ... I have repaired smartphones and other things for years ...
a suggestion, the welds must have a nice bright color and not "gray" (in cold welding jargon)
Thank you for the tip. I will keep that in mind. First time for me. ?

I'm in Whitby. Will be flying with the Whitby Aero Modellers this summer. Started working at Great Hobbies when they opened 2 months ago. Check them out at greathobbies.com
I will stop by. Maybe we'll get out and fly this summer. ?

Reactions: MNNJR69

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv