Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

A very nice carry/storage case for your Tello

I bought this amazing case on Amazon for about $20. Highly recommended. Check it out on my YouTube channel;
I bought this exact one from AliExpress, haven't received it yet. I first bought another from eBay, but they sent me the wrong item, they sent me one that only has 2 battery slots (the other 2 are much larger) and no mesh pocket, I have 3 batteries and planning on getting a 4th, and also want to be able to store my wifi extender and a small powerbank in it, so that pouch is not very useful to me. So I got a full refund and ordered this instead.

For the record it was only $14 from there.
But the description did not match the pictures in regards to how many batteries can be stored, so I'm wondering, are all the slots the same size (in other words the perfect fit for spare batteries), as they look to be in the video and the pictures i saw?
Also, how sturdy is the case? It looks like it would be more sturdy than the one I currently have due to the exterior design.

Hi, all the four slots are the same size, perfect for batteries. I chose this case because of the design of the top cover. I thought the 3D shape would make it more sturdy and IT DOES. Like I said in my video review, I am very happy with it and I can recommend it without hesitation. Thanks for replying to my post. Cheers!

Reactions: Jdbye
I bought this amazing case on Amazon for about $20. Highly recommended. Check it out on my YouTube channel;
It would be cool if they did one similar to the spark powerbank case
Since the tello is more compact we could expect 10000mAH on a case if a manufacturer ever makes one

Very good point. That would be absolutely great. The Tello is still young, perhaps a manufacturer will come up with one soon!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv