Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Another application for TELLO ?

RJM66

Reaction score
Hi,
I’m just new user of Tello and also on this forum.
By advance, sorry if some of my question could seem to be stupid ;).
I need your assistance to know if there is on iOS the same soft as TELLO FPV on Android.
I’ve just changed my GSM and tablet for Apple devices, but the Android soft is really more practical than the official application.
Thanks for your help.
Very warmly.
Jmarc
:)

Reactions: MNNJR69
if there is on iOS the same soft as TELLO FPV on Android.
No. The original App TelloFPV is by volatel!o and runs only on Androit.
Thats a phantastic App. Since I have installed that, I didn't ust the original Tello App anymore.

if some of my question could seem to be stupid
No question is stupid. But sometimes the answer. ;)
I try to avoit that. ?

The developer has stated earlier that the App Store will not carry an IOS version for various bureaucratic reasons.

Hi,
I’m just new user of Tello and also on this forum.
By advance, sorry if some of my question could seem to be stupid ;).
I need your assistance to know if there is on iOS the same soft as TELLO FPV on Android.
I’ve just changed my GSM and tablet for Apple devices, but the Android soft is really more practical than the official application.
Thanks for your help.
Very warmly.
Jmarc
:)

Welcome!
1st... The only stupid question is the one you don't ask!
Just a week or so ago, Volite!lo , the Developer of the TelloFPV app is currently working on beta testing the IOS equivalent of the TelloFPV Android version. Last I heard he received a favorable response from Apple and needs to beta test and refine the app before release. Send a PM to Volite!lo and ask him for more details.

To clear up the confusion, because many mix up app names or read something into my posts that I have never written.

I am _not_ working on TelloFpv IOS.

I have received preliminary approval for TelloMe IOS (which is an app strictly limited to computer vision with Tello (a dedicated followme). The app is in beta and will hopefully be released over the weekend.

In parallel I am working on TelloMe Android but this will take some time.

Only after both TelloMe Apps are in the stores I will decide if I want to do TelloFpv IOS, and once I start it will still take several weeks for the initial release.

My guess is the IOS market is too small for niche apps like TelloFpv, but maybe I am wrong.
Beside being a much smaller market Apple comes with the nice gamble: Will Apple approve the app or not?

To clear up the confusion, because many mix up app names or read something into my posts that I have never written.

I am _not_ working on TelloFpv IOS.

I have received preliminary approval for TelloMe IOS (which is an app strictly limited to computer vision with Tello (a dedicated followme). The app is in beta and will hopefully be released over the weekend.

In parallel I am working on TelloMe Android but this will take some time.

Only after both TelloMe Apps are in the stores I will decide if I want to do TelloFpv IOS, and once I start it will still take several weeks for the initial release.

My guess is the IOS market is too small for niche apps like TelloFpv, but maybe I am wrong.
Beside being a much smaller market Apple comes with the nice gamble: Will Apple approve the app or not?

Thank you for clarifying. I'm sorry if I gave misinformation. I knew you were working on something with the IOS platform. I just vaguely read the post about testers wanted. Sorry if I confused anyone.

I am confused as to why anyone would want an IOS device???....it's like having a rotary phone compared to Android....lol.....
And now here comes the all the rebuttals. ???
Well I just opened a can of worms...LOL???

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clubfooted