Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

At The Drive Ins

That looks like an awsome place for a drive in theater. We have one close to is here but it's not in such a picturesque location. ?

That looks like an awsome place for a drive in theater. We have one close to is here but it's not in such a picturesque location. ?
Thanks Terry,
Sad thing is they are talking of closing it, me and kids love going there, you get to watch two movies for less than going to see one in a movie theatre, they still play the old adverts from way back in between movies, but I guess Hollywood wants more and more money to show them, so the only money they make is from the concession stand.
We actually have 3 within an hour drive of each other.
Figured I'd try and get some video before this one vanished

Reactions: Terry
Thanks Terry,
Sad thing is they are talking of closing it, me and kids love going there, you get to watch two movies for less than going to see one in a movie theatre, they still play the old adverts from way back in between movies, but I guess Hollywood wants more and money to show them, so the only money they make is from the concession stand.
We actually have 3 within an hour drive of each other.
Figured I'd try and get some video before this one vanished

Sad but true. Hope it doesn't close. I'll see if I can slip by ours today and show it to you.

Sad but true. Hope it doesn't close. I'll see if I can slip by ours today and show it to you.
Great idea Terry
This post should be pinned, and everyone with a drive in near by can post a video or pictures of them ?

Reactions: Terry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv