Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Atellopilot

NewFlyer_

Reaction score
Day 2 of having the tello and i can tell that this drone is so much fun for the first drone...i have already dropped it 20 times and still flies ...i have only fly this indoor and with the tello app but the video was veryyy laggy...i tried the atello but i had the same problem ...i dont know if it is because i conected a ps3 controller via bluetooth...but today i wanted to try atellopilot....and the results were that the video WAS THE BEST ...hardly had 4-5 frame skip or less . im so impressed..im running resurrectionremix 8.1 custom rom on my redmi 4a

Reactions: bluejune
Day 2 of having the tello and i can tell that this drone is so much fun for the first drone...i have already dropped it 20 times and still flies ...i have only fly this indoor and with the tello app but the video was veryyy laggy...i tried the atello but i had the same problem ...i dont know if it is because i conected a ps3 controller via bluetooth...but today i wanted to try atellopilot....and the results were that the video WAS THE BEST ...hardly had 4-5 frame skip or less . im so impressed..im running resurrectionremix 8.1 custom rom on my redmi 4a
And if you use an USB controller, put your phone in AIRPLANE mode, and use the Xiaomi Mi 2 WiFi+ repeater... will get impresive results...

Make sure you fly away of your router or other wifi extenders otherwise the interferences will be high and your flying experience might get affected.

Just same...i fly indoor on residential area...so your problem is because of other WiFi devices competing with your tello.

Hi,
Bluetooths gamepads make a lot interferences on Tello's wifi causing frames losses. Maybe that's the problem you have with poor video quality.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv