Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Attention all drone Owner's! You are not going to beleive this......

xcrost

Reaction score
I stumbled upon something I want to share with the entire drone community. I was planning on launching my youtube channel in the next week or 2 but I will rush this to production as soon as I can. The title is going to be something like "Add Nav Lights AND FPV! TO ANY DRONE IN 1 Minute for $15" ....This is NOT click bait. If you can operate a smartphone you can do this mod. A 7 year old can do it. You can buy it anywhere Globally for around 15 bucks (you have to shop around) I paid $15US. I will be using the Tello for demo of course! There are several added features you get IF you use TelloFPV! There are so many features yet this is so simple. I'll get the the vid up A.S.A.P.

Reactions: Ansia
some features include: This is only some. Trust me
Dual screen capability
1 controller 2 screens
2 controller 3 screens
iOS and Android Capable
On board RC receiver "Jumper" capable (not for video)
Fully adjustable Camera Can be pointed in ANY direct you chose. Even reverse. If the camera image is upside down. Just click the reverse button.
Record and take live video of any flight. Take pictures. All on a seperate platform.
720P
5mp
Controllable nav lights. Blue/red flashing or solid

On board battery power. Including usb charger
12.8 grams for everything
Connect your power to USB and reduce that to null in a snap
Miwifi extender capable Including mods... Raul will love this!

Requirements:1 smartphone Yup that's is All you need is 1 smartphone

Tools required:
Anything that can cut a small wire.
Some tape.

Oh and the BIG one VR capable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it looks lick click bait, has clicks like click bait, so it must be click bait. :unsure: I have no clue. :coffee:

I got it: You joined the marketing folks for this kickstarter micro drone 4.0 !(y)

Gonna try to get it up in the next couple hours. NO splashy graphics, NO fanfare, NO fancy sound effects. The entire video will only take 2-3 minutes Including mod time and showing examples of what you can do with this mod.

OK I am running behind a little because I wanted to test a couple of bonus features first. Everything is working way beyond my expectations. Give me another hour. It will be worth it! :)

Sorry for the delay. The vid is uploading now!!! I was planning on doing everything in 4k but it blew up my computer. I will start a New thread using the YT title. All of this was kinda thrown together. I just figured out the mod yesterday. The videos to follow will be properly edited with graphics and hooplah and such. I would appreciate any suggestions you may have.
It's going to be cool to see what this forum will come up with what u can do with this mod.

Last edited:
Not much is discussed about quality, signal strength etc. This will require more testing. I can tell you it is smooth, no skippy frames, I tested everything in a mess of wifi interference. TelloFPV and T1d worked great with it. I could not test outside due to snowstorm today. Jello? ..maybe?Naaa prob not :)

Cool idea for shooting straight down.

The E57 has been tested on many YT channels so this is the video quality to expect:

Reactions: xcrost

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv