Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Battery’s & charger

Bluetuga

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Do you use original battery’s only or do you have les expensive battery’s on your tello??? And charger?
I see AliExpress and joom less expensive battery’s... same with charger...

I’ve seen those cheap batteries. On the picture it says Tello on the battery. That is not original. the tello comes with a fullymax battery. It doesn’t have tello’s name on it and im not putting that in my tello . Still trying to figure out the best charge time on those chargers, i only have 2 spare batteries

I’ve bought my tello for my simple professional projects (simple video and motion projects), and some fun. I don’t want to spend a lot of money because, if I start to be more “pro”, I spend money in a “really” drone... so, cheap battery’s could be a waste of money... or not... lol

Hello, I also want to order that battery (not original) from Aliexpress, if you already ordered and got that battery, please give us a review. Thanks

Reactions: Bluetuga
Few months ago I bought two spare batteries from Aliexpres. Original for about 35 together. For 3 the price is better. They came in unopened orange original blisters, Fullymax brand and last about 10-11 minutes. I would not try to save few bucks on alternative brands.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv