Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

battery

spannerman

Reaction score
Hi, Noob here from Malvern UK .Pleased to join you all as a member. How long will the battery keep its charge when fully charged? looking forward to sharpening up my flying skill so I can see how many leaves are in my guttering HAHA!

Thanks guys. Should have been clearer in my Q. When the battery is charged how long will the charge stay in it when unused and out of the Tello. The Mavic self reduces after a while, are the Tello ones like that or should they stay at approx. 100%.

Thanks guys. Should have been clearer in my Q. When the battery is charged how long will the charge stay in it when unused and out of the Tello. The Mavic self reduces after a while, are the Tello ones like that or should they stay at approx. 100%.
The battery for the Tello isn’t an intelligent battery. It does looses charge over time, but not on purpose. Last time I charged my battery was a week and half ago and had full battery today.

Reactions: spannerman
Thanks Ansia, exactly what I wanted to know, now I can do a test. You have to like these forums such a wealth of knowledge.

Reactions: Ansia

It's not a good idea storing your li-po batteries 100% charged. They will be damaged quickly when stays stored that way. It's better store batteries about 50% batery capacity and charge them previous to flight.

See this post about tello bateries storage:

Tello batteries Storage Mode

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Repiv