Hello Tello Pilot!
Join our DJI Tello community & remove this banner.

Been reading the forums and thought it was a good time to say hello....

March411

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the excellent information. I've been reading for the better part of the week and picked enough info to make me dangerous. And thanks and for all of you being enablers, my Tello and T1s was delivered today. Batteries are charged and I'm ready for setting everything up for my first flight tomorrow.

I live in Chicago and also just picked up a MA2 Air at Christmas but it's been to darn cold to fly, the Tello will be my indoor training tool. High ceiling and not a lot of stuff to break.... will see how that goes, I sure the wife will tell me.

I'm a new to drones so I am hoping the Tello and controller will help me improve my skills. I loaded the Tello FPV on my S8 so tomorrow should be a blast.

Welcome! I’m new here too. The wife certainly told me alright what she thought of the drone and buzzing during my failed attempt at a selfie together indoors at night.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the excellent information. I've been reading for the better part of the week and picked enough info to make me dangerous. And thanks and for all of you being enablers, my Tello and T1s was delivered today. Batteries are charged and I'm ready for setting everything up for my first flight tomorrow.

I live in Chicago and also just picked up a MA2 Air at Christmas but it's been to darn cold to fly, the Tello will be my indoor training tool. High ceiling and not a lot of stuff to break.... will see how that goes, I sure the wife will tell me.

I'm a new to drones so I am hoping the Tello and controller will help me improve my skills. I loaded the Tello FPV on my S8 so tomorrow should be a blast.
Well thought out plan. No doubt you’ll do well. Yes this form is wonderful as are the moderators contributors etc…. Great to have you and good luck to you. Pay attention to the wind where you are, I’m sure you’ve heard some stories.🤠
let us know how it goes.

Reactions: March411
Sadly you missed the perfect opportunity to get 100% genuine honest feedback from your wife:
You should have crashed into the Xmas decorations like everybody else did

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philipp.weisser@ksehingen